Final ticket launch Tuesday
In December Denmark will host the 22nd IHF Women’s Handball World Championship and the interest for the event has shown to be enormous. Tuesday, 29th September, a number of tickets will be released for sale at 10.00 am.
The president of the Danish Handball Association, Per Bertelsen, is excited with the ticket sale so far.
“The host cities have put in great effort to promote the event, and we are very happy to be able to launch the final ticket sale , which means that there are available tickets all playing days except one,” says Per Bertelsen with reference to 9th December in Næstved, which is sold out.
The ticket sale is closed until Tuesday at 10.00 where the sale will be launched again – but some of the days are close to sold out so fans will have to be quick if they want to buy tickets for a specific date.
Read more on:
Please remember, that the Danish Handball Association only guarantee tickets bought through our official ticket agency, Ticketmaster (in Danish: Billetnet)
This is the final ticket launch but the Danish Handball Association reserves the right to release more tickets if the situation occurs.
Facts on 22nd IHF Women’s World Championships 2015
- Period: 5th-20th December
- Danish Handball Association is organizing the IHF Women’s World Championship in close cooperation with the host cities and Sport Event Denmark.
- The host cities are Herning, Kolding, Næstved and Frederikshavn
- The slogan of the event is Heart of Handball
- Ticket sale was launched on August 11th 2015.
Follow the World Championship on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter: Heart of handball