Meet the mascots
In december Denmark is the host of the 22nd IHF Women's Handball World Championship. At this event each host city will have their own mascot.
In Naestved it will be the local mascot Naessi who was handed the official championship uniform this weekend:
In Herning the mascot Trille was present in the streets this weekend showing off her new uniform:
Th mascot Trolle will be in Kolding during the Championship:
In Frederikshavn the local mascot Frederik is also ready for the championship - his championship t-shirt is on the way to Frederikshavn:
All four mascots will meet in Herning on the final day, December 20th.
Facts on 22nd IHF Women’s World Championships 2015
- Period: 5th-20th December
- Danish Handball Association is organizing the IHF Women’s World Championship in close cooperation with the host cities and Sport Event Denmark.
- The host cities are Herning, Kolding, Næstved and Frederikshavn
- The slogan of the event is Heart of Handball
- Ticket sale was launched on August 11th 2015
- Buy your tickets here: www.denmark2015.com/tickets
Follow the World Championship on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter:
Heart of handball