Here is the music video
On 24th September, the official song for the 22nd IHF women's World Championship in Denmark was published and now the video is released. The title goes hand in hand with the Championship slogan, Heart of Handball, and the song is written and performed by the Danish singer Zindy.
"It has been an amazing process with the song and the video collaboration with Femina, and I am incredibly happy with the result. Filming with handball girls was a blast, and their energy and enthusiasm have contributed to an extremely happy and festive video. I can not wait until it is December, and I get the chance to rock in the Jyske Bank Boxen with all the handball fans, "says Zindy.
On the same day as the song was published, the recording of the music video took place. The video is produced by the Danish women’s magazine, Femina, and the Danish women’s national team is a big part of the video, which can be viewed in full length here:
Facts on Zindy
- Songwriter and singer on her seven albums
- Lead singer in the band Cut ‘n’ Move from 1992-1996
- 1,5 million units sold
- More than 500 performances worldwide
- See more about Zindy: www.zindy.com
Facts on the 22nd IHF Women’s Handball World Championship 2015
- Championship period: 5th-20th December
- Danish Handball Association is organizing the IHF Women’s World Championship in close cooperation with the host cities and Sport Event Denmark.
- The host cities are Herning, Kolding, Næstved and Frederikshavn
- The slogan of the event is Heart of Handball
- Ticket sales began on August 11.
- Buy your tickets here: www.denmark2015.com/tickets
Follow the Championship on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat: Heart of Handball.