Weltklasse in Kolding
It was a great experience for students in the sixth grade at Eltang School, when they met the German national team. The school has up to the Women’s Handball World Championship focused on Germany and worked with the German verbs. In addition, the class has set up an exhibition at Sydbank Arena, which has been noticed by the German national team.
It was the former top player from Viborg HK Grit Jurack, who initiated the meeting after she had seen Eltang School exhibition. Grit has previously participated in the championships, and is very positive about how DHF and the City of Kolding have engaged local schools and created a different backdrop for the tournament.
Facts on the 22nd IHF Women’s Handball World Championship 2015
- Championship period: 5th-20th December
- Danish Handball Association is organizing the IHF Women’s World Championship in close cooperation with the host cities and Sport Event Denmark.
- The host cities are Herning, Kolding, Næstved and Frederikshavn
- The slogan of the event is Heart of Handball
- Buy your tickets here: www.denmark2015.com/tickets
- Follow the championship on Social Media: Heart of Handball