Cheering for the Chinese in Næstved
4th grade from Rønnebæk School met the national team players from China after the match against Poland in Næstved. It was another one of those special meetings between people that the IHF Women’s World Championships 2015 has created.
Especially schools in the host cities have been an invaluable feature in the championship with their support for "their" team. In Næstved the 4th grade presented gifts for the Chinese players and cheered for the team - much to the enthusiasm of the players. The Chinese players thanked for the hospitality by awarding small pin to all the children. Great experience for the kids and for the players.
Facts on the 22nd IHF Women’s Handball World Championship 2015
- Championship period: 5th-20th December
- Danish Handball Association is organizing the IHF Women’s World Championship in close cooperation with the host cities and Sport Event Denmark.
- The host cities are Herning, Kolding, Næstved and Frederikshavn
- The slogan of the event is Heart of Handball
- Buy your tickets here: www.denmark2015.com/tickets
- Follow the championship on Social Media: Heart of Handball