Tickets released Tuesday
In December Denmark will host the 22nd IHF Women’s Handball World Championship and the interest for the event has shown to be enormous. Tuesday, 1st September, a number of tickets will be released for sale at 10.00 am and the next and final release will be Tuesday 29th of September.
The president of the Danish Handball Association, Per Bertelsen, is excited with the ticket sale so far.
“The ticket sale exceeds our expectations already at this point, and we are happy to be able to release more tickets for sale - especially in Herning, Næstved and Frederikshavn where some of the match days are more or less fully booked.”
Tickets for all match days - except the final day – will be available on Ticketmaster on September 1st at 10.00 am – but some of the days are close to sold out so fans will have to be quick if they want to buy tickets for a specific date.
The final ticket release will be on 29th of September.
Find your tickets here: www.denmark2015.com/tickets
Please remember, that the Danish Handball Association only guarantee tickets bought through the official ticket agency, Ticketmaster (in Danish: Billetnet)
Facts on 22nd IHF Women’s World Championships 2015
- Period: 5th-20th December
- Danish Handball Association is organizing the IHF Women’s World Championship in close cooperation with the host cities and Sport Event Denmark.
- The host cities are Herning, Kolding, Næstved and Frederikshavn
- The slogan of the event is Heart of Handball
- Ticket sale was launched on August 11th 2015.