Media Accreditation launched
With a little over four months until the first matches of the Women’s World Championship in Denmark, media accreditation for all journalists, photographers, TV and radio representatives has launched.
The online media accreditation system is open to all professional media representatives wanting to cover the Championship that opens on Saturday 5th December 2015 and runs until Sunday 20th December 2015.
Media representatives can apply for media accreditation until 2nd November 2015 – and only through the online accreditation system.
The preliminary round and eight finals will be played in the four host cities:
- Herning, Jyske Bank Boxen: Denmark, Montenegro, Hungary, Japan, Tunisia, Serbia)
- Næstved, Arena Næstved: Cuba, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, China, Angola)
- Kolding, TreFor Arena: Brazil, France, Argentina, Korea, Congo Democratic, Germany)
- Frederikshavn, Arena Nord: Norway, Spain, Romania, Russia, Puerto Rico, Kazakhstan)
Quarter finals will be played in Herning and Kolding and the final weekend will be played in Herning - see the match schedule on the official website:
Media accreditation is only open to professional media representatives working at the event and it may not be possible to accept all requests. Note that freelance written media may be required to provide additional evidence of media work and a copy of a valid press card.
Before requesting an accreditation, TV, Internet TV and Radio representatives must have contacted BeIn Sports and reached an agreement concerning their relevant media rights as soon as possible.
Media representatives can apply for an accreditation on this site:
Facts on 22nd IHF Women’s World Championships 2015
- Period: 5th-20th December
- Danish Handball Association is organizing the IHF Women’s World Championship in close cooperation with the host cities and Sport Event Denmark.
- The host cities are Herning, Kolding, Næstved and Frederikshavn
- The slogan of the event is Heart of Handball
- Ticket sales begin on August 11th 2015.